Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Crofton, Nanaimo, Duncan or Bust

Hello Peeps and Peepers,
I am writing to you from the Crofton Batcave on a Sunny, Wednesday night.
I wanted to remind you all of a few upcoming shows.

The first one is Saturday night, @ The Crofton Hotel,July 27th. Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door.
We start at 8pm and will play 2 sets.
I am thrilled to have Pat Steward on drums, Murray Atkinson on guitar and Rick May on bass...

* Side note: I started playing music in Victoria, BC WAY back in the very early 90's...Rick May at that time owned the cafe called JAVA House...I think I even did a gig with Tegan and Sara when they were just starting out, I think they were 17 or 18, their Mom drove them out from Alberta in a mini-van....Jeeeeez, I feel old now. Lol

The second show is Sunday night, @ Simonholt in Nanaimo,July 28th. Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door.

Same awesome band.


The third show is Monday night,@ The 39days of July in Duncan. Main stage. Free. Same awesome band.

Much love to you all and hope to see you out!

Camille xxx

No comments: