Monday, April 28, 2008

April 2008

Hey peeeeeps,
Well I can't believe it.
We received a FACTOR grant today to promote our single "I'll Be Good".
This is VERY VERY GOOD.....lol
We will be working with a Vancouver Promoter named Oscar Furtado...He has done some great things with a local friend of ours named Brandon Paris...AS WELL as people like 54/40,ummmmmm lots of other peeps, but my "Name Dropping" skills are rusty so that all I can tell you right now...
I will be coming to THE EAST in July, trying to books some dates in Toronto and Halifax and New Brunswick....Also will be a part of :
International Pop Overthrow
www.internationalpopoverthrow.com
www.myspace.com/internationalpopoverthrow

This year it will be in August at The Railway Club in Vancouver...
Besides that, all is well...

"SOMEWHERE NEAR THE TRUTH" will be available on April 22nd....It will be released on Sound of Pop with distribution in Canada through Fontana North (Universal Music) so it will be in stores or available for order on that date....
I had one album in HMV once....It was exciting...I was BEFORE  The Steve Miller Band in the rack, so that to me was pretty much a highlight...

Ok,
Enough...
Cheers, Camille
"ok, Bye-bye now....Love you all, Love me back"

No comments: