Monday, July 28, 2008

July 2008

Hey Gals and Guys,
I Would like to take a second to throw out some shameless self promotion... So Sit down, grab a coffee or a bucket whichever you may prefer....

Thanks to the guys and gals at CJSF 90.1 FM for having me on the air last night...I got to sing with some awesome ladies....Namely the girls from LOTUS and Chantel Upshaw. It was a fun program........

If any of you happen to be on the Island...Vancouver Island...ummmm...Check out THE EAGLE 97.3 out of The Comox Valley...I will be on air at 11:30 am Thursday July 24th talking about useless information that I have collected over the years..As well as promoting my 1st single “I’ll Be Good". If that isn't enough for you.....

Check out RADIO BANDCOUVER with the Lovely Mark Bignell...102.7 FM on the dial or for those of you out of the country http://www.coopradio.org/listen. His show is from 230pm-4pm Thursday July 24th...I always have a blast with Mark, I think he deeply admires my shameless love for the Suburbs....I mean...really, who wouldn't?

Ummmmmmmmmm Besides all of that, Life is good... I would really love to give a big shout out and a "I owe you a beer" to Oscar Furtado of Tandem Tracks. He Has been hitting all the radio stations with my first single "I'll Be Good" I also would be totally rude if I were to forget for one second the handy work of Karen Pace  who has been our publicist, and has gotten some really good coverage in the local rags....Hope to get some tunes on the radio which could keep her employed...lol

So I will be back soon with those updates....

Lots of upcoming shows...Please check the tour page...

ALSO, for those who haven't been to the site in a while there is an cheezy but fun interview on the PRESS
page...Click on the upper-left hand side (Insider Information Interview) SNEEEEEEKY

Thanks Del Crowe and Mo Christensen for coming out to KATZ in Nanaimo....THAT was a blast...I mean thanks to everyone who came out, but I always feel all cozy when "The Bobbsey Twins" come out! lol

Stay tuned for some cool vids.....
LOVE,
Camille....AKA....The Suburban Wrawk Chic

No comments: