Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st 2011

Hey guys and gals,
I am sitting in my new apartment here in rainy Bogota, Colombia. I have a medium sized fire burning away in the fireplace, my Christmas tree up, stockings hanging from the fireplace all equipped with family names sewn on along with little cute sparkly things...Advent calendar up, shortbread cookies made and almost entirely consumed.....Early you say? Well I want you all to know I have not gone mad, I am not trying to be the new Martha Stewart, no I am simply very, very pregnant...Baby due to arrive in a week now, and I can't for the life of me stop eating, cleaning and making things sparkly....
That is what is happening at the moment...I wanted to write to tell you I will be back on Vancouver Island this march for a month or so, and will be doing another lovely show at Diner Rendezvous, This date is aiming to be for Sunday, March 18th. I had such a great time playing with Nigel Mack back in August, a few months prior to that I got to play with the most talented Tina Jones..I will get back to you as soon as I know who is on this next bill, but I want to thank Tina Coldwell for keeping me in mind!!
When I was living in Sao Paulo, and was about to go do some solo shows in Poland I did a couple of house concerts to warm up. So I will set up a show here in Bogota in Feb, before we head to Canada...I will supply the music,food and some booze, and YOU will have to come, listen, eat, drink, possibly sing and bust a move or two with me in my home...
Ok, that is my latest update...Hoping our son comes in the next few days, and hoping he likes music as much as Hannah does..lol

Love you all, Love me back.
Camille Miller

No comments: