Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tuesday, December 27th

Hello!
I trust you all had a wonderful Christmas!!
We welcomed the 4th member of our family, Samuel James Herbison on the 9th of December. This time around, it was a bit of a rough delivery. We are so thankful that the doctors and staff of the Hospital Fundacion Santa Fe De Bogota were so amazing. If you are going to have a baby in Bogota, PLEASE look up Dr. Carlos Caceres and Dr. Luis Franco. Considering we had only been in Colombia for 2 months, they made us feel comfortable and safe at all times, and they made it possible for us to have our baby boy.... How do you ever properly thank a Doctor?

 I left my beautiful Taylor guitar in Canada this past August, due to the fact that I had a stroller, two car seats, one baby bed, two suitcases and one toddler....So I am about to buy an acoustic here in Bogota...I was playing an awesome Yamaha APX900 Series guitar today, that I might try to pick up...It's a bit more pricey here than it would be in Canada, and my Scottish heritage cringes when I think I have to spend more on something when I KNOW someone else is getting it cheaper elsewhere..hmmmmmmmm

Looking forward to checking out some fantastic International acts performing here in Bogota starting on the 18th of January. The festival is called FESTIVAL CENTRO . Takes place over 5 days and features International and local acts....To be honest, I am trying to get to play there for next year...Fingers crossed
VICTORIA SUR
MÁGICA
MR BLEAT
SUPERVELCRO
GABRIEL ODIN
ISA GT
MONSIEUR PERINE
EL FREAKY COLECTIVO
PAPAYA REPUBLIK
CREW PELIGROSOS
LOS PIRAÑAS
JOHN JAIRO FLÓREZ
CIMARRÓN
LAS HERMANITAS CALLE
ENSAMBLE SINSONTE
LOS GOLDEN BOYS
BANDA DE F a
Also just wanted to let you all know that the show in March at The Diner Rendezvous is confirmed!
Sunday, March 18th @ 8pm. Tickets are 20.00Bux in advance or 25.00 at the door...Kelly Brock will be performing as well as Jane Champagne

CAMILLE MILLER,KELLY BROCK and JANE CHAMPAGNE



Well that is it for now!
Love you all, Love me back!


Camille

No comments: