Sunday, January 15, 2012

Almost had THE coolest gig!

Well, I ALMOST got to play in this years lineup at  FESTIVAL CENTRO here in Bogota...
I got a message that one of the bands might not be able to make it and that their MIGHT be a spot for me!!!....In the end, the original act SUPERVELCRO was able to make it, and I have my fingers crossed for maybe getting to perform next year...I really like their music, and have now been introduced to so many cool acts that will be playing here in Bogota all of next week.
I was trying to figure out how I could fit a guitar amp, guitar, month old baby, two year old toddler and a nanny in one of the infamous Bogota taxis, so maybe having another year to work all of those details out is a good thing!!!

2 comments:

kaisNW said...

Too bad! Well, considering your logistic issues, the Universe was probably doing you favor. You'll be there next year!

Unknown said...

Haaaahaaa, absolutely!