Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Parallel to the Sea

Hey peeps!

Thank-you to all who have already parted with their hard earned bucks and bought my newest album 'Parallel to the Sea'.
It will be up on CD Baby in the next day or so, and over the next week or so it will be available on iTunes!

I will be doing a solo show on New Years Day in Warsaw at the infamous Warsaw Tortilla Factory and two shows in The UK. The Bedford Arms in Balham ( January 9th ) and then at The 12Bar Club in London on the 10th.
I am thrilled to be doing these shows with Benjamin Morgan and Rosalie James from 'All The Fires' as well as Bob Wilson on Drums and Kevin Jefferies on bass. I got to play with these guys a few years back when Nick and I toured the UK...Looking forward to it, looking forward to playing the new songs with this great line-up of musicians.

I would like to put an offer out to those of you that will buy my newest album...I will send you a link to download for free one of our older albums...2 for 1- ALWAYS a great deal.
All the proceeds will go directly to my newest campain...' PAY MY AWESOME BAND 2013'- These guys are really good, and they deserve millions of dollars, and with YOUR help, we can insure that these guys are kept in style!
Check it out:
Parallel to the Sea








Post a Comment