Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Out of the closet and into the kitchen

Do any of you remember when you were little and you just KNEW it was Christmas time because the Chia Pet commercials came on? I ALWAYS wanted a Chia Pet and infact I also
always wanted some of those amazing sea horses that were advertised on the backs of comics...They always looked like they were having so much fun in their little watery world...sigh. Last night a Chia Pet commercial came on, and Hannah shouted " Mommy I need that!" This time when she said that, ( she says it for everything that comes on the TV ) I agreed whole heartedly, and am just now perusing the world wide webs to order some Chia Pets for when we come home from the UK....Now, if I can find the little Seahorses, my life shall be complete!


Here is an addition to my 'In The Closet Series'

Thank-you to Anna for requesting this song, luckily it's one that I can play!

No comments: