Thursday, December 5, 2013

New Album finally here - Show in Sooke this Saturday!

Hello Peeps,
I am writing amidst the general chaos of my children fighting, and my son on a mission to only eat bacon this morning.
I just got off the phone with Kelly from the lovely CBC radio show  'All Points West' - He has ever so kindly offered to spin Tiniest of Hearts today on his show, in promoting a show I am doing this Saturday night in Sooke!

Here are the details of the show:
I will be performing at The Sooke Folk Music Society This Saturday night, with Victoria's Rick May on Bass.

I will be playing songs off of my new 10 song album  "More Than This" as well as lots of oldies from previous albums…

Thanks again to Kelly at CBC for so EASILY saying he would play the song… What a fantastic feeling it was, to have him say yes….haaahaaaa

Speak soon guys and gals!

Camille xxxxxx

No comments: