Monday, December 1, 2014

Until another year...

Hey peeps and peepers,
well as 'they say'- nothing is more important than your health, and your family.
I have found this to be true, first hand.
My husband had a bit of a health scare as of recent. Luckily, he is surrounded by great work colleagues, family and friends...
All is good now, but in order to regain optimum health, we chose resting over playing some shows this December...
I am truly sorry that I can't make music with my friends in The UK this Christmas, and will just have to settle for trying to meet up and have a coffee or something...My history is a long one with these fabulous musicians, Bob,Ben and Kevin- and I am hoping I can try again next year!!!

Look after yourselves this year...Love your partners and your children...Hug often...
Much love, Camille xxxxxxx

No comments: